Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog about Etsy. I love the site if you haven't been there yet what are you waiting for. I have been buying stuff on Etsy for at least 3 years when my daughter was tiny it was very helpful because believe it or not they don't make first birthday shirts in 3-6 month sizes. :) So like I said I have been shopping on Etsy for some time now and decided to open my own shop only because I am in a creative mood and thought it might help fund my Etsy purchases. ecopp.etsy.com is the address. However my main goal here is to tell you about the wonderful things I have bought off Etsy. I have a set of wash clothes, and a pair of earrings I plan on reviewing this weekend. I also have a dress coming. I will also tell you about some great find that are on my wishlist. So if you haven't been there yet check out Etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment